Moreton Regional Competition
The 2017 Moreton Regional Robotics Competition is being held on the 10th August 2017. Paperwork will need to be finalized and faxed to Tracey Day by the 18th of July. Please see attachments for all requirements including tuckshop orders.
A new fun fact,
· this year we are hosting a new activity, on the day students will be asked to redesign a competition. Bring your creative flair and design away. Extra points will be awarded for this event.
Events offered: Rescue and Pre-rescue events of: Pursuit and Cup Clearer
Year levels: Primary Year 4-6 only
Location: Morayfield East State School, 107 Graham Road, Morayfield QLD 4506
Contact: Kylie Cook. T 5428 8444 | F 5428 8400 | Email: Kcook133@eq.edu.au
Some small changes have occurred this year due to feedback from 2014.
• Each team will have 5 students and a total of 3 teams per school.
• Each team can enter only one competition and there will be prizes for the first place winner of each category.
• Each competition will have multiple rounds as well as semi-finals/finals earning points for each round.
• Food will be pre ordered only or alternatively bring your own lunch no latter then Thursday the 31st of July. We will also have onsite (in the hall) light snacks and drinks. The school tuckshop will be unavailable. Money will be collected for these orders on the day in the hall by a tuckshop represented.
• A registration form will need to be completed before the 18th of July, So that we can invoice the school $30 per team and be able to organise the events and schedule for the day.
• We have decided that all Robot will be accepted into the competition NXT and EV3
• See following page for entry forms.
We look forward to working closely with you and your school.
Kind regards the Morayfield East State School Robotics team